Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Forcing myself to write, is my new therapy for lack of writing. I don't write. I don't. I never have. I've tried my various poems, scribbled down texts on paper (remember that?) and always, I have been jealous of writers. How the words flow, how I can see what they are describing, how they bring me into their world.
But I don't write.
So why, would a person that does not write, write? Why would someone that has zero writing skills, publish a blog?
Simple. I have so much to say.
So much in fact, that I wish there was an audio blog. I wish I could simply sit down in front of a mic and spew everything in my head, out there, publish it, and have you all hear.
But that has its own title doesn't it? I think they call it Radio, and I ain't no DJ.

So that's what I'm gonna do, write.

I'm going to do it whenever I can, and trust me, it's going to get boring, sad, funny, stupid, and 99% of you will want the time you spent reading this, back.

But you, that 1%.... thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home